Skip to Content
- Program of Study and Committee: identifies all courses, major project or thesis, and the committee required for students completion of their degree.
- Program of Study Change: if a change is required from the initial Program of Study submitted and approved.
- Committee Change: if a committee member is no longer able to fulfill the responsibilities of the committee after the initial committee has been submitted and approved.
- Review of Academic Progress: due to the Graduate Office at the end of the first semester for single year programs or at the end of every Spring semester for multi-year programs.
- Application for Candidacy: submit to Office of Graduate Studies before the start of the student's final semester.
- Graduation Checklist: submit to Office of Graduate Studies by April 1 of the year graduating.