Master’s Programs at DSU
Master's Programs at Dixie State University
Graduate education at DSU provides innovative programs that prepare tomorrow’s leaders in a growing number of fields. With “active learning. active life.” as our motto, students engage in highly interactive environments for advanced study with talented faculty through transformative experiences, internships, and research opportunities. Graduates sharpen their expertise to meet high expectations in competitive career markets.
Master of Accountancy
The Dixie State University Master of Accountancy (MAcc) degree is a professional preparatory education designed to develop the future accounting and business professional. The MAcc degree will provide:
- An industry-ready content for the workplace
- Elevate opportunities in career placement and position potential
- A content-rich curriculum necessary to successfully sit for the CPA and CMA certification exams
Master of Arts: Technical Writing and Digital Rhetoric
- One of the most affordable master’s degrees in Utah
- All classes (excluding the GA practicum) are offered in the evening and can be attended either onsite or remotely
- Coursework, internships, or research projects can be tailored to help graduate students enter a new industry, career advancement, or a doctoral program
Master of Athletic Training
- This new program at Dixie State will seek accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE) in 2020.
- Coursework will begin the 2nd Summer block and be offered in a cohort rotation for students to complete their education within two years.
Master of Marriage & Family Therapy
The Marriage and Family Therapy graduate program at DSU is a 5-semester program completed in under two years, which will prepare graduates for licensure as a Marriage and Family Therapist. This graduate program offers:
- Two degree options: MMFT (45 credits) and M.S. in MFT (51 credits)
- Hands-on training and supervision
- Coursework and practical experience preparing students for state licensure